THE CONCEPTPutting represents 30 to 45 % of all strokes (for the lowest estimations) made during 18 holes. Yet, in the hour that precedes the first tee, the great majority of players will spend 45 minutes driving practice, making a dozen chips, but hardly putt at all. WELLPUTT allows you, not just to putt (as all mats do!) but to learn to putt and to putt well! You can work an alignment, touch, routine and particularly speed. A good putt is the result of a good aim and the right speed. For the first time ever, you will have to pass the hole and finish behind in the “WELLPUTT zone” or the “good putt zone”. WELLPUTT mats are available in three different lengths and speeds:
- 3 meter STD and PRO
- 4 meter STD and PRO
- 8 meter STD and PRO
- 5.5 meter WELLSTROKE MAT PRO
- 5 meter ULTIMATE FITTING MAT PRO
WELLSTANCEA good posture means a good swing ! Having a good swing is firstly:
- knowing where to place the ball
- knowing how to place your feet with reference to the club
- knowing how to line up both shoulders perpendicular to the ball
- knowing how to let yourself go
Contact, direction and speed for a perfect roll of the golf-ball! My first goal for this invention was to provide players with a very simple and precise device essentially based on the 3 major components of successful putts : contact, direction and speed are the 3 major components of successful putts. The Wellstroke putting guide (Motion Putting Guide) was born from my collaboration with the WELLPUTT company. This putting guide will help you reproduce the ideal putting movement thanks to the 3 main markers of your swing:
- the path of the club for proper contact control.
- the clubface orientation for perfect direction
- the swing amplitude for good distance control.